10 December 2016

Song of the Week #1 ~ Crystal Gayle

I'm going to start a new 'Song Of The Week' feature, mostly to get me into writing more frequently as I feel like I've neglected this blog for too long. Every Friday I'll post about one song I've really enjoyed listening to during the week. Hope you enjoy the first one! As always, I'm open to music suggestions, however random, and you can contact me via any of the links in the sidebar or on social media!

"Why Have You Left The One You Left Me For" – Crystal Gayle, When I Dream (1978)



This week's Song of the Week is Crystal Gayle's "Why Have You Left The One You Left Me For", from her 1978 album When I Dream. I picked this one because last weekend I found a couple of Crystal LPs (When I Dream and Somebody Loves You) in a charity shop for £1 each (!!!) and this is the song that kept me sane while writing my first 2,000 word essay this week. My other favourites on the album are "Hello I Love You" and "Don't Treat Me Like A Stranger". Hope you love this track as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment